IIC Partners Executive Search Worldwide, one of the world’s top ten global executive search organisations, announced the re-appointment of its three Vice Chairs to its Board. Vice Chairs were elected during IIC Partners’ Global Conference & AGM held in London in October.
Bhavishya Sharma was re-appointed as Board Director and Vice Chair, Asia Pacific. Bhavishya is Managing Director of Athena Executive Search & Consulting in New Delhi and served on the IIC Partners Board of Directors since 2014. Bhavishya is a member of IIC Partners’ Consumer and Retail, Life Sciences & Healthcare and Technology, Digital Media & Telecommunications Practices.
Susan Chadick, Co-CEO of Chadick Ellig located in New York, was reelected as IIC Partners’ Vice Chair, Americas. Susan is a member of the IIC Partners Human Resources Practice and Deputy Leader of the Financial Services Practice. Susan has served on the Board since 2013.
Charlotte Eblinger was reappointed as Vice Chair, EMEA. Charlotte is Managing Director of Eblinger & Partner located in Vienna and is a member of IIC Partners’ Life Sciences & Healthcare and Consumer and Retail Practices. Charlotte has served on the Board of Directors since 2013.
Christine Hayward, Executive Director of IIC Partners said, “We are fortunate to have such talented and experienced search professionals representing and serving the IIC Partners membership. Bhavishya, Susan and Charlotte are passionate, enthusiast and dedicated and we are grateful for the knowledge and wisdom that they bring to the Board.”
The IIC Partners executive Board consists of nine directors including:
- Global Chair: Ruth Curran (Dublin)
- Vice Chair, EMEA: Charlotte Eblinger (Vienna)
- Vice Chair, Americas: Susan Chadick (New York)
- Vice Chair, Asia Pacific: Bhavishya Sharma (New Delhi)
- Director, Americas: Sally Stetson (Philadelphia)
- Director, EMEA: Corinne Fernandez Handelsman (Paris)
- Director, EMEA: Nairouz Bader (Dubai)
- Director, EMEA: Ewa Olszewski (Stockholm)
- Director, Asia Pacific: Anne Stuckey (Sydney)