A survey of more than 200 Irish Private, Semi State/Public Sector and Not-For-Profit Senior Executives being launched today has produced some very interesting findings. The research was carried out by Executive Search Firm Principal Connections, the Irish Arm of Agilium Worldwide Executive Search Group.
Managing Partner for Principal Connections, Pat O’Donnell, commented that the results of the research undertaken provide a lens into how companies have operated and more importantly, how they are likely to operate as we move further into 2018.
The following are just some of the key findings:
- Information Technology based leadership roles are the most difficult to fill… said 14%
- At least 1 Senior Manager/Executive will be recruited in the next 12 months… said 31%
- Exciting or Challenging Work is the primary reason why leaders join a company... said 52%
- Strategic Thinking is the competency valued most in leaders… said 60%
- Leadership Development Programs are offered to Senior Executives… said 46%
The full report is available for free download here.
SOURCE: Principal Connections