Heidrick & Struggles (Nasdaq: HSII), a premier provider of executive search, leadership consulting and culture shaping services worldwide, has promoted six candidates to partner in recognition of their proven track record of client results and dedication to the firm's core values.
"Each individual promoted to partner has played a critical role in driving Heidrick & Struggles forward and making a measurable impact for our clients," said Krishnan Rajagopalan, Executive Vice President and Managing Partner, Executive Search. "These latest promotions further demonstrate our commitment to attracting and developing the best talent in the industry."
Recognizing the importance of having talented people who are as distinctive as the clients it serves, Heidrick & Struggles develops and promotes employees internally to provide the best possible leadership solutions for top global organizations and a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Individuals promoted to partner in 2017 include:
- Lewis Adams, Partner, Industrial Practice (Mexico City)
- Scott Atkinson, Partner, Financial Services Practice (San Francisco)
- Ryan Bulkoski, Partner, Financial Services Practice (San Francisco)
- Amanda Henkel, Partner, Industrial Practice (Chicago)
- YH Yeonho Kim, Partner, Global Technology & Services Practice (Seoul)
- Ben Twynam, Partner, Consumer Markets Practice (London)
Practice and geographic leaders alongside the Consultant Promotion Committee (CPC) provided a comprehensive review of the firm's talent globally to identify and recommend the top candidates for promotion to partner.
SOURCE: Heidrick & Struggles