Kincannon & Reed, the leading global retained executive search firm serving the agribusiness, food, and life sciences sectors, today announced the addition of five managing partners, expanding its partner group to 12 individuals. Kincannon & Reed has built a global reputation for employing deep sector expertise and executive understanding on its clients’ behalf. The expanded partner team further enhances the capabilities and reach of the firm.
- Jim Gerardot, global practice lead for animal inputs, based in St. Louis, Missouri
- Dr. Heiri Gugger, practice lead for crop inputs, based in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
- Dr. Roger Peeters, focused on senior-level placements for crop input, crop production, and R&D leadership, based in Weert, The Netherlands
- Janet Wightman, practice lead for fertilizer and focused on recruitment of finance and C-suite-level positions, based in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Ed Yuhas, practice lead for dairy and pet care sectors, based in Columbus, Ohio
The new partners join Kincannon & Reed’s existing group of managing partners that includes Gregory J. Duerksen, Jon Leafstedt, Fred Medero, David Turner, Ellen von Fange, Gary Weihs, and Michael Whitney.
“We are thrilled and delighted that these talented leaders have stepped up to the partner level,” said Chairman and CEO Greg Duerksen. “Our newly expanded leadership team is continued evidence of Kincannon & Reed’s confidence and investment in the firm’s future and strengthens our ability to serve our global client base.”
“These individuals deepen our world-class expertise in key, fast-growing segments of the agribusiness, food, and life sciences value chain that is our focus,” Duerksen said. “I could not be more proud to work alongside these high-caliber individuals as we help our clients build top-performing teams for the future.”