The Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC) today announces 2019 officers and the appointments of two new Directors to the AESC Global Board, which consists of elected representatives from each of AESC’s three Regional Councils: Americas; Asia Pacific and the Middle East; Europe and Africa.
New Directors include Rodrigo Foz Forte, Managing Partner, EXEC – Executive Performance/Panorama, based in São Paulo; and Martin Schubert, Partner, Eric Salmon & Partners, based in Frankfurt.
Paul Benson, Senior Client Partner, Global Head of Infrastructure, Construction & Services, Korn Ferry, based in London will continue to serve as AESC Chair. Morten Nielsen, Senior Partner and Global Managing Partner, Life Sciences Practice, Witt/Kieffer will continue to serve as AESC Vice Chair, while Ineke Arts, Partner, Technology, EU Association and Consulting Practices, Hoffman & Associates/ IIC Partners will continue to serve as AESC Secretary and Treasurer.
The complete 2019 AESC Global Board of Directors includes:
- Paul Benson, Korn Ferry, Chair - London
- Morten Nielsen, Witt/Kieffer, Vice Chair - Cleveland
- Ineke Arts, Hoffman & Associates/ IIC Partners, Secretary and Treasurer - Brussels
- Karen Greenbaum, AESC, Ex-officio - New York
- Sonal Agrawal, Accord | India/ AltoPartners - Mumbai
- Emanuela Aureli, Spencer Stuart - London
- Richard Boggis Rolfe, Odgers Berndtson - London
- Kate Bullis, SEBA International – San Francisco
- Dorota Czarnota, Russell Reynolds Associates – Warsaw
- Rodrigo Foz Forte, EXEC – Executive Performance/ Panorama - São Paulo
- Julian Ha, Heidrick and Struggles – Washington, DC
- Alicia Hasell, Boyden – Houston
- Nobi Kaneko, Kaneko & Associates – Tokyo
- Cathy Logue, Stanton Chase – Toronto
- Martin Schubert, Eric Salmon & Partners - Frankfurt
- Stefan Spang, Independent AESC Director, McKinsey & Company - Düsseldorf
- Roxanne Taylor, Independent AESC Director, Strategic Advisor and Brand Strategist; Former CMO at Accenture – New York
Paul Benson, AESC Chair, commented: “2019 marks the 60th anniversary of the association. I welcome our new Directors and look forward to working with our Board, Regional Councils, and AESC Members around the world as we collectively shape the future of this profession. Today’s business moves at lightning speed. Propelled by real-time digital technologies and a customer-first approach, it’s multicultural, multigeneration and multiplatform. And it’s more competitive than ever. AESC and its global members bring a deep commitment to operating at the forefront of talent consulting on behalf of their clients.”
Karen Greenbaum, AESC President and CEO, commented: “Our Board reflects the high-quality standards required of AESC’s global membership. AESC and our members are dedicated to strengthening leadership worldwide. It's a privilege to represent the leading firms in our industry around the world, whether large and global, regional or boutique firms. Our members share a commitment to quality for their firms and for our profession. I would like to thank our Board and our Regional Councils for their commitment to the future of both our profession and to the success of clients worldwide.”