The Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC), the standards-setting body for the executive search and leadership consulting profession worldwide, today announces 2020 officers and the appointments of two new Directors to its Global Board. AESC’s Global Board of Directors consists of elected representatives from each of AESC’s three Regional Councils: Americas; Asia Pacific and Middle East; Europe and Africa.
New AESC Directors include: Alison Gaines, CEO at Gerard Daniels, based in Perth; and Louisa Wong, Executive Chair at Global Sage, based in Hong Kong.
Morten Nielsen, former AESC Vice Chair and a Cleveland-based Senior Partner and Global Managing Partner in the Life Sciences practice at WittKieffer, will now serve as AESC Global Chair. Former AESC Chair Paul Benson, a Senior Client Partner and Global Head of Infrastructure, Construction and Services at Korn Ferry and based in London, will serve one additional year as AESC Chair Emeritus. London-based Emanuela Aureli, a Consultant in the Technology, Media and Telecommunications practice and the Data and Analytics practice at Spencer Stuart, will serve as AESC Vice Chair. Ineke Arts, a Partner in the Technology, EU Association and Consulting practices at Hoffman & Associates/ IIC Partners, and based in Brussels, will continue to serve as AESC Secretary and Treasurer.
The complete 2020 AESC Global Board of Directors includes:
- Morten Nielsen, WittKieffer, Chair – Cleveland
- Emanuela Aureli, Spencer Stuart, Vice Chair – London
- Ineke Arts, Hoffman & Associates/ IIC Partners,Secretary and Treasurer – Brussels
- Paul Benson, Korn Ferry, Chair Emeritus – London
- Karen Greenbaum, AESC, Ex-officio – New York
- Sonal Agrawal, Accord | India/ AltoPartners – Mumbai
- Richard Boggis-Rolfe, Odgers Berndtson – London
- Kate Bullis, SEBA International – San Francisco
- Dorota Czarnota, Russell Reynolds Associates – Warsaw
- Rodrigo Foz Forte, EXEC – Executive Performance/ Panorama – São Paulo
- Alison Gaines, Gerard Daniels – Perth
- Julian Ha, Heidrick and Struggles – Washington, DC
- Alicia Hasell, Boyden – Houston
- Nobi Kaneko, Kaneko & Associates – Tokyo
- Cathy Logue, Stanton Chase – Toronto
- Martin Schubert, Eric Salmon & Partners – Frankfurt
- Stefan Spang, Independent AESC Director, McKinsey & Company – Düsseldorf
- Roxanne Taylor, Independent AESC Director, Strategic Advisor and Brand Strategist; Former CMO at Accenture – New York
- Louisa Wong, Global Sage – Hong Kong
Morten Nielsen, AESC Chair, commented: “It is a privilege to serve as chair for AESC's global board in what are exciting times for executive search and leadership. AESC prides itself on being the voice of excellence and change in our profession. I look forward to working with my fellow Directors in advocating for, educating and preparing the next generation of retained search professionals for the opportunities and challenges that market, economic and technology changes will bring, as we work towards AESC's goal of strengthening leadership worldwide."
Karen Greenbaum, AESC President and CEO, commented: “The AESC Board reflects the high-quality standards of AESC’s global membership. For more than 60 years, AESC and its members have been rigorously dedicated to strengthening leadership worldwide. As we enter the next decade, I look forward to working with our Board and our members at large to shape the future of our profession on behalf of the evolving needs of our clients. I would like to thank our Board and our Regional Councils for their deep commitment to the future of both our profession and to the success of clients worldwide.”
To view the full AESC Board of Directors, please visit the AESC website.